A demo for Layla’s Brooklyn Top has lived in my Demos folder for some time now, waiting for me to decide if I should spend 500$L or not. That’s expensive for a blouse in one color, even one that can be “stripped” like this one can. You or someone you allow can click the blouse to make it open up in steps until it is completely off. In this picture, it is four steps from full closed. The transparency can be adjusted, too. The stripping feature makes it several blouses, I suppose, but I still hesitated to buy it. Then I was dressing and thought of it when I put on Zaara’s Arpora Fisherman’s Pants (fitted mesh) *so chic* (a gacha purchase; SLurl) and got an idea. The pair would make a great, casual outfit for Summer. I zipped to the store (SLurl) and bought the blouse right away.
Location: Las Islas – Las Arenas, Second Life (SLurl) G-rated
- Skin: Lumae Eirtae – T7 – Nutmeg // Bare (Freck / Brow 4)
- Hair: Ayashi Makoto hair-Fatpack
- Eyes: theSkinnery Happy B-day! Eyes
- Body: Maitreya Mesh with Mandala: Steking Unisex Ears – Season 5
- Jewelry & Makeup: Aisling Circe [Chakra ThirdEye/DBlue] necklace; Punch Hoop Earrings; PUNCH / Nyan Belly Piercing (for Maitreya); kunst – Fox ring / gold; Luxuria Simple Liner and Shadow (smokey neutral); Gyaru Nose Tattoo; Mad Line Lips