More Mistakes

Not my mistake this time, though. The build was great (well, others said so) and, aside from some pose scripts, all was set with full perms to turn over to the project manager. I grabbed a copy and it showed in my inventory as No Copy. Fine. I fixed it with Properties and handed it over. It was No Mod on the whole build when she rezzed it. Mind you, the pose scripts were the same ones as in another part of the build that, after some work, turned out well.

However, even after removing all the poses, making sure all the textures and each prim had full perms, problems persisted. So I started from scratch, even changing the design of certain elements in case I somehow offended the Game Gods. The new bit is sitting in place ready to go. Now I wait.

3 Comments

  1. Thanks, Peter. It looks great, but it seems to be Windows-only at this time. Maybe it is the RC I’m using that is the problem. I’ll try again with the “gold” viewer.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s